The website undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
This policy is adapted to the Spanish and European regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data on the Internet. Specifically, the same respects the following regulations:
– The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
– Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
– Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on this Web Site.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the regulations to which the Website.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the RGPD:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User is required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
– Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the fines for which they are processed.
– Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
– Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. The website undertakes to acquire the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
The personal data are obtained and managed by The website with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established on the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be requested with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of the website, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Website.
At the time the personal data was obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data was obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine the period.
Recipients of personal data
In the event that the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by The website. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
The website. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because The website cannot guarantee the total absence of hackers or other persons gaining fraudulent access to personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User may exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
– Right of access: this is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or The website is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that The website has carried out or has carried out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or the same.
– Right of rectification: This is the right of the user to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
– Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User to obtain the erasure of his personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation.
– Right to limitation of processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
– Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
– Right to object: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or cease the processing of the same by the website.
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she has the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
The Website does no guarantee of any nature, be this express or implicit, and cannot be held liable, in respect of the website or the content and services incorporated therein. The user is aware of, and voluntarily accepts, that use of the website, the services and the content takes place, in all cases, at his or her own risk, for which reason he or she shall adopt all measures necessary for the purposes of minimising risks, including any security measures which may be necessary to guarantee anti-virus and data recovery procedures. Thus, unless law expressly dictates otherwise, and exclusively insofar as this is imposed, AIR8 neither guarantees nor assumes any responsibility whatsoever in respect of access to and use of the website and its content and/or the services incorporated therein.